IGNORED

VR App

uechi kid

Just went to iTunes to check out "tapatalk". While it has a good rating from users, I can't tell from the info whether there is much advantage when using my iPhone for this forum. Any users? Any comments?

Ive used tapatalk on my Blackberry and I like it while accessing this form, but it is a stripped down version and eliminates quite a few features from the full web interface. But that is also why I like it as it loads fairly quickly and keeps the interface uncluttered, and makes it easy to see and respnd to posts.

Brian

Ive used tapatalk on my Blackberry and I like it while accessing this form, but it is a stripped down version and eliminates quite a few features from the full web interface. But that is also why I like it as it loads fairly quickly and keeps the interface uncluttered, and makes it easy to see and respnd to posts.

Brian

Ya, what he said. I use it on my Android smart phone. It's a real clean interface for checking into the site, and you can post new threads and reply as well, and post pics(although they go away after a few weeks:scratchchin:). The biggest thing I miss is you can't put smilies in your posts. :confused24:

Later, Scooter Bob