IGNORED

Cup Holders Installed

mmoffitt

Still making improvements for our Jun ride. I saw several different options on here for cup holders. The option I had decided to go with was the water bottle holder from Wal-Mart. I found a couple on clearance and bought them but before I got around installing them, I found these. I got them from the bike section in my local PX (on Fort Carson Army Post). I had to bend the brackets slightly to fit around the handlebars and the rubber on the rear grab bars (though if you wanted to cut the rubber off, they would have worked). I think they look really nice and should be functional. The only thing is you have to make sure you have a cup that tapers so that it will stay in...so a regular water bottle won't work...but we plan to just find some nice cups with straws, then we will dump whatever we are drinking in the cup and we can drink from the straw with the helmet on and no tilting of the head....

I've included a picture of the product packaging incase anyone else is interested. They are a nice chrome look. Oh, and they cost a whole $5.86 each!

Mike

Guest scarylarry

looks great I found them at target:

Bell Cruisin joe to go cup holder

Sold at Target for $5.99. Not available on-line