IGNORED

Removing the covers from the side bags

Was wondering if any of you have removed the covers from the side bags on your RSV?

I need to remove mine to have them painted.

I think I vaguely remember having to unscrew a piece of material that keeps them from swinging too far open, however also remember there being a hinge with a pin in it that I couldn't figure out how to remove.

I'd can't check it quite yet, as its still buried behind 1.5' of snow in our shed, being stored for the winter.

Was hoping one of you may have some advice, so I could be ready to go once the snow melts...

Thanks in advance.

Bob

Was wondering if any of you have removed the covers from the side bags on your RSV?

I need to remove mine to have them painted.

I think I vaguely remember having to unscrew a piece of material that keeps them from swinging too far open, however also remember there being a hinge with a pin in it that I couldn't figure out how to remove.

I'd can't check it quite yet, as its still buried behind 1.5' of snow in our shed, being stored for the winter. Was hoping one of you may have some advice, so I could be ready to go once the snow melts...Thanks in advance.

Bob

Once you pull away the fabric and look at what's all there you will find that it's painfully simple to figure out ;) I just had mine off to put leather covering on the lids..