IGNORED

9/11 A Decade of Remembrance

kantornado

Las Vegas will be the site of one of the largest remembrances for the events of 9/11.

10 years ago our country was attacked. We came together as a country during those times and have slowly drifted apart since. Please click the link to this page and click like. It will continue to provide you with updates as the events are announced. Lets come back together as a country and remember. Please share this with all your friends. This is going to be a great event for a great cause. If you are looking for a great place to vacation HERE IT IS. VEGAS baby. This will be one heck of an event for Bikers. The bike run will be down the strip and to the Las Vegas motor speedway for a great party on 9-10-11 that’s on Sat. There is a parade down the strip on Sunday the 11th. A car show and a horse show. If you have always wanted to be part of something this is your chance. You need to register for the run to get all the goodies. This will have a New York / Las Vegas simulcast. THIS IS HUGE..................Ron

http://www.facebook.com/pages/911-A-Decade-of-Remembrance/159022570811499?sk=wall&filter=2

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Fueled-by-the-Fallen-Memorial-Race-Car-Team/9857964895?ref=ts

http://www.fueledbythefallen.org/

Sounds like a good event, but on 9/11 I'll be @ GZ. There is a whole lot of stuff going on @GZ that day. Stuff thats too touchy to talk about here. We need as many patriots that can go and support the American way of life to come to NYC. The fifty or so bikers that pulled in at the site was a big lift for many, including me. The police let them all park right in the street, that was closed for the rally. I encourge east coasters to come to GZ on 9/11. I rode my bike in from Philly and had a great day with my fellow Americans. The wackos need to see and feel our resolve on certain matters of honor and the murder of 3000 of my people. I will NEVER forgive or forget. Thats all I can say here. Thanks. God Bless America!

As the Chairman of this Motorcycle Event, I would like to see a GREAT showing of VR members. I am playing a small part in the big picture of this event and like nothing more then to have a good showing.

This September 11, 2011, marks the 10th year anniversary of the tragic events that fell upon are nation. To honor all that have been affected, we in Vegas are proud to announce a spectacular memorial, "A Decade of Remembrance September 11, 2001-2011. A three day event that will link east coast to west coast via multiple media. This is expected to be the largest event to ever occur in Las Vegas. This is history in the making that everyone can be a part of, whether as a volunteer, vendor, or sponsor or participant of any kind. The goal is to honor and benefit 9/11 survivors, first responders, and veterans of our Armed Forces.

Not to take away from the other 9-11 events going on around the country. ddoggma, I am hoping that if those who can not make it to Ground Zero can make it to Vegas.

If all in the surrounding states of Nevada can make it here and help us celebrate you would make this an event like no other.

Registration is being done at Red Rock Harley Davidson Las Vegas, Nv.

RRHD is the premier dealership in Las Vegas and proud sponsor of this event.

http://www.lasvegasharleydavidson.com/custompage.asp?pg=riders_edge

So I would like to see all my VENTURE BUDDIES who can make it here to do so to help make this event one to remember................Ron Elbert Chairman Motorcycle Committee “A Decade of Remembrance” Las Vegas, Nv