IGNORED

Ohio member in Austin,Tx

BuckShot

Buzzman ( Will Rogers) will be flying into Austin area tonight (3-12-11) for an emergency job.

Don't know how buzy he will be,but said he might have time to meet members for dinner tonight or Sunday or Monday night. His cell number 419-344-2078 If your free-call him and maybe you can meet a new member. We been friends for 30 yrs--so I know he won't mind me posting this. Gil

I gotta go back to work otherwise Id be there,Im just west of there about 40 miles.Tom

Thanks Tom---anyone else close that you could give a heads up to? Told me when I took him to the airport that it would be nice to meet other members if time availible. Gil

We'll be in Austin Monday afternoon for a few hours. Can't wait til evening though. Headed back to Houston by 5:00 pm. I would like to see Will.

He really didn't know how big the job would be or how long he would be working on it, but he is suppose to fly back into Detroit Tues. He said hopefully 10-14 hours Sunday and a short day on Monday. Gil

Hey Ponch sorry I missed your call I was in a furnace till about four. Would liked to have met up with you and had dinner or something. This was a quick turn around on this job. Did not know we were going until ten friday morning. Sure did like the warm weather there after the wintwer we had .If we go again hope to have more notice and we could meet up . Will