IGNORED

Panjandrum Leads the Way

SilvrT

Nina & I hooked up with Chris (Panjandrum) and a few of his "Coast Riders" group today and got out for a great day of PMS therapy. Weather was partly sunny but still a fair amount of cloud and high around 8 celcius by mid afternoon although when we headed out around 10AM, I don't think it was over 4 degrees.

Chris took us over a number of "back country" routes we'd not been on before so it was nice to see some different scenery. Stopped for lunch in Cultus Lake and then headed to Birchwood Dairy for ice cream.

From there we split up and Nina & I and another couple headed home while Chris and the others continued on to places unknown...like maybe Whiterock???

Anyhoo, aside from it being a bit chilly and the few drops of rain we encountered, I'm happy to report that the PMS has dramatically subsided....for now!

Was the first ride with the Khromewerks mufflers on. Yep, they are definately louder than the drilled out RK's ... but I like the tone of them better...so does Nina. One thing for sure is I don't think I'll be leaving them on when we do any longer rides as I think the constant "drone" and loudness when pulling hills, etc might be cause for a bit of a headache ... definately not good when riding with a hangover LOL!

A few pics ...

[ATTACH]54552[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]54553[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]54554[/ATTACH]