IGNORED

Back from the DEAD

Mr. Holloween

Mr. Holloween here, :witch_brew: I finally made it back from the dead !! Its really good to be back. Have so much catching up to do. But really feel rested.AAAAAAHHHHHHH... (a good strech ). So what have I missed ?? Anything good.Hope everybody had a Super Holloween, And got all kind of neat gifts from the GREAT PUMPKIN !!! Boy am I glad Halloween is over, Had so many toys to make an so many houses to visit. Huh, No wait! :doh:Thats the other Guys job !!! Anyway me an Jack (The Pumpkin King ) really did it up this year.Even the Mayor says that this year's Halloween was the most HORRIBLE ever.Already planning for next year.Hope all are doing good, Look forward to seeing everybody again.

Mr.& Mrs. Holloween

AKA Dave & Theresa

Elisabeth, Super looking trike. Do you all get to ride much up there .(Saint Paul MN) ?How long have you had it ?If you have any questions on it just ask. Thats what I do is build Custom VW's an VW Trikes.Custom bikes also.

Dave:witch_brew:

This is my first season with it. I bought it in the spring, but had to work out several issues, so really didn't start riding regularly until the end of August.

I'm actually still riding it. As long as the snow holds off, I'll probably still sneak it out. I have enough fairing that I don't have too much of a problem with windchill. Have ridden at 46 degrees so far without a problem.

I always have questions about it..I may bug you once in awhile. :D

Riding Free On Three