IGNORED

hub rally next week

Snarley Bill

and you will get to meet some very special people.

Yeah we are special alright....:rotfl:

Looking forward to seeing you Bill and everyone else :happy34:, will be a day late due to my work load:(, hoping to be in Friday midday if possible.

Boy am I ready :banana:

Well the Hub is a few days away and we're looking forward to getting away from here:) I need a break from work big time.......

But of all luck I was under a old tack truck today bleeding the brakes and a Yellow jack came out of the frame work and stung my right hand, now its all swollen up like a grape fruit:headache:

I'm not missing this Rally even if Peg has to duck tape my hand to the handle bars another good use for duck tape:rotfl:

See everyone Friday midday......

heading out in the morning, thursday that is. can't decide which bike to take. it's the v-star, wing or none. my back picked this week to go out again, and i can't hardly walk. i should roll in about 2pm thursday. looking forward to it. hope la and dooder will be there. they should. la would'nt miss something that close to home, nor would dooder. if you want beer bring it it is a dry county. see you there. :clap2::clap2: