IGNORED

There's hope for a long life!

Guest KitCarson

I do not think there has ever been any question about the quality and reliability of the big yamaha bikes. They have always been top quality, sure we as riders do not like a few things........such as the chirp....hey the chirp will not make it not run!! I have had a lot of toys.......bikes.......boat motors, wave runners........some like my boat motors may go for 3-5 years and never see a new plug or mechanic.......... I am sure someone will disagree as they have had the one that had a serious problem...that stuff happens occasionally, but overall.....there is not a bike made that can top yamaha for reliability..........now will have to admit.......Honda is right in there, those are keepers too.......buy hey Yamaha has better styling.....

Just my two cents worth......I used to ride Harleys.........still like to look at them.....but if it comes down to actually owning one again.....gosh no...I got so tired of always having to fix something.....or a pretty weekend would come along.......want to ride........bike is in the shop........if you own a yamaha just turn the key and go.......it may act up once in awhile....but will still go. Kit