IGNORED

Yahoo...First Time Out!

1 Canuck

The white stuff is gone, the salt on the road is nowhere to be seen and it's about 80F. I took the Venture out for a 2 hour ride, saw lots of bikes and the highway traffic was minimal. It was so nice, the Harley riders were even waving!

I was traveling on my way back home along a dirt road, when a woman quickly backed straight out of her driveway without looking. Since I was on gravel and driving slower than normal, I managed to stop about 2' from her side door. The look on her face was both of shock and horror. She said she was sorry and pulled back into her drive way again.

Why don't people think when they get behind the wheel of a car? If I was driving a full size truck she would be dead and her 3 passengers hurt. I'm just glad it was a dirt road, didn't hit her and I didn't drop it. Here we go again... looking out for those people who aren't looking. :confused24:

... looking out for ourselves, by dodging them! LOL. SO glad this was a safe moment of 'wisdom' for you, and hopefully for her and her passengers.

Now, ... go scoot and enjoy the ride for me. MINE is S T I L L ()_&(&^(_(*)!!!!) in the repair shop waiting for Yammahopper to send three hoses. Thinking about seeing my shrink soon. LOL .

JackZ

:thumbsup2::thumbsup::happy65::clap2:GLAD YOU ARE OK!!!!