IGNORED

Got a new toy

Nighthawk II

Well I've jumped in and did it again. I've been looking for something small just to tool around town on or maybe a short ride after work when I get a few minutes to do so. So when I was down at the local Yammy shop I saw an 09 650 V-STAR MIDNIGHT CUSTOM. I couldn't pass it up. I'll still have the RSMV for those longer rides and when the gal goes with me. It's a fun little bike to ride. I've ordered a windshield and highway bars for it to start with the safety chroming. And yes there are pictures in my gallery.

You can't go wrong there. I to have a 2005 650 V-star thats been across the country and back. Haven taken two long trips on her before I got the RSMV. One was from WV to the Florida Keys, the other from WV to California and back.

At 24,500 miles shes still going strong.

Tip, don't put floorboards on front if you really like to hit the turns. They will hit faster than the stock pegs.

Cool ride. I have a 08 Vstar custom Midnight. Mustang Seat, Sissy bar and luggage rack with winshield and crash bars. Set of Long horn foot pegs on the crash bars. LED tail light with stobe and LED turn signals. Dont forget the air horn.

My son kinda inherited it.

Sweet little ride.