IGNORED

CB anyone?

supersail

My bike for some reason came without the CB unit under the trunk and no CB antennae. Why it was like that, I have no idea. I can only assume the original owner took it off for some reason, but never gave it to the 2nd owner (who I bought it from). I can't seem to find these things anywhere, radios aren't too hard to find, but the CB unit is. So just wondering if someone might have one they could part with or know where to look? 2006 RSV. Also looking for the passenger grab handles as well.

You might want to give Pinwall a call - they don't post everything they have on e-bay.

A few months ago I was following a few radios, radio controls and CBs on ebay (as I had to replace some parts). The CBs, from what I recall, were re-listed several times and never sold (on e-bay anyway).

Hopefully one of the members on here that removed the trunk (and CB) from their bikes will be willing to make a deal with you...

Good luck!

I was thinking that you may want to go ahead and PM a few of the members that did their venture to one-up venture conversions as the direct communication may get you faster results than hoping that one of them happen to click on your thread.

I guess your other option would be to try to track down the original owner, by chance maybe they hung on to the parts :confused24:

I wonder why they would have taken that off/out...

I have the name of the original owner and where he's from around, but I can't find a # or address for him. I'm assuming he took off the whole back area, and then put it back on when he sold it but forgot a few things. It's too bad, if he's anything like me, he still has them floating around somewhere collecting dust.