IGNORED

New Enough customer service

Bigfoot

It's no secret that New Enough is an excellent company and offers customer service like few other companies. I know from personal experiences in the past. I own a pair of Firstgear riding pants and seem to have lost the liner. I did not buy them from New Enough but I have been unsuccessful contacting anyone at Firstgear. NE put me on hold and tried as well and couldn't get anyone to answer the phone either. I started calling Firstgear's 800 # a few weeks ago with no luck. I even tried e-mailing them. Needless to say I don't believe I'll be buying Firstgear anymore.

The gentlemen said they didn't sell just the liners for the pants but he would try and track some down. He called me back an hour later and said he was able to get in touch with a FG dealer who was trying to track down the liners. He took all the info and passed it to the dealer and promised to call me back. Keeping in mind that NE is making nothing off this transaction I was impressed. I've bought a lot of gear from NE and will continue to do so.

PS. the web site listed on the FG pants has not worked either for the last month. www.firstgear-usa.com (EDIT) I just tried the link from this post and the site opened. I tried again from my browser and it's still not working. Not sure what's happening here. (EDIT-EDIT) I found a direct number at the web site and left a message. We'll see what happens with FG now.

Edited by Bigfoot