IGNORED

Tk Loader

Thistledown

I have been having trouble with these people, so I say watch out if you decide to do business with them.. Seem I got a quote on a loader to load my RSV into the back of my pickup truck in early Nov. We will be hauling a travel trailer and want to take the bike with us. I told them on the 13 of Nov that I would take a demonstrator loader that they were marking down $200 from the list price. I was to meet them in Harrisburg VA on the 16th and they would install .. Seems Installer couldn't make it then could do the next day, too busy because he was going out west for the rest of the week. Meantime I found that the loader does not sit flush with the end of the bed or tail gate but hangs out 1 1/2 inch. This is not how it is described on there web site and makes it unusable for me. I called and canceled my order on the 18th. Well, this is where the trouble started, first they would have to see if it could be canceled, then yes it was, but they could not credit back to my credit card until they sold the unit to someone else. After many phone call they finally on the 27th sent me so call verification that they had credited back my money. So far as of today my credit card company is unable to find this so called credit back.. I have contested the charge and the story is to be continued. These are not people to do business with, I am concerned they couldn't credit back because they are financially unable. Time will tell..

Ordered a Rampage loader, installed it and it's great. I can load the bike on the truck in less than ten minutes including strapping it down and unloading is even quicker. Added bounes is it was $500 cheaper and that included freight.