IGNORED

HELP!!! I suffer old-timers & CRS (can't remember squat)

Rottdoglover

Does anyone recall a post about an old Venture Trike that was really chopped and a very swoopy design? I think it was Gold, Tan, or Champaign colored and there were some comments like "it should be the Jetsons". I've looked through everything I can think of here and searched for choppers and trikes, but come up empty. Thanks

:178:

Does anyone recall a post about an old Venture Trike that was really chopped and a very swoopy design? I think it was Gold, Tan, or Champaign colored and there were some comments like "it should be the Jetsons". I've looked through everything I can think of here and searched for choppers and trikes, but come up empty. Thanks

Did you mean this one. http://www.venturerider.org/forum/showthread.php?t=41780&highlight=trike

Are you going to find the maker and commission one?

I had a '85 Suzuki Cavalcade (low miles, bad plastic) follow me home. Soooooooooo, I was thinking maybe trying something like this. There are a lot of cookie cutter trikes out there but I don't want 'just a trike' IF it happens, I'll try to keep updates posted so if some 'Venture-some' soul wants to do a similar project, maybe they can get some insight. Suzuki Cavalcade & Gen 1's are alike in design. I mean both being a water cooled V-4