IGNORED

BG44K run

Hey guys, just to report in.. I got a can of BG44k the other day and dumped it in the fuel tank.. ran the bike for 145 miles and then parked the bike for a few days due to silly snow storm.. took the bike out today, filled it up with new fuel and took it out for a spin today.

They say that it's with the fuel tank AFTER the mix that you feel and see the diff.

Today, when I flashed up the bike, it sounded quite differently than any other time.. and wow, the ride was smooth, acceleration was more pronounced and you could feel less vibes throughout the throttle range..

Now I can't say much about the mileage on just two tanks of gas but I don't think it's improved any, really but wow, talk about a nice smooth engine on this bike. I think when spring time comes around and just after I do my next fuel filter change I'll pass another can through.. to clean it out from the winter riding and storage.. =)

I've heard of the stuff and it sounds good enough to try out in my 95 Tacoma. Where do you get it?

I got my first can from an anonymous supplier but I have 2 more coming from a gent online here.. You can find it on eBay by searching BG44K..

I've heard of the stuff and it sounds good enough to try out in my 95 Tacoma.

Where do you get it?

I have 7 more cans that I am selling..will not be able to ship till next week though as I will be on our Big Bend Ride..I usually buy 2 cases or so and I have all sold but 7 cans as of now. Im not in the business of selling this stuff but I buy it in bulk and sell to my friends around here to save a little money. $15 a can plus shipping..Ive used it for 2-3 years.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just had to leave a note about this product.. though I put it through the bike late this fall, it cleaned out the fuel system but while it didn't do schmick for the fuel mileage it do wonders for the throttle response though.. wow..

A few weeks ago my minivan got rear ended and destroyed so I had to spend my winter hot tub money on a new vehicle. So a 2006 Grand Caravan with 80,000 kms on it, in great super shape and at a great price.. took it to a shop to have it independently inspected etc and it passed with flying colours.. The only niggly thing about it was the cruising and throttle response.. just felt kinda rough, ya know?

In goes a can of BG44K and after a full tank of gas gone through the system, wow.. what a freaking difference!! And now I see a fuel mileage improvement as well.. what a diff.

I got a few extra cans for the future sitting on the shelves.. this stuff works nice.. wow. Might as well toss a little into the Snow blower as well ; )

Just had to leave a note about this product.. though I put it through the bike late this fall, it cleaned out the fuel system but while it didn't do schmick for the fuel mileage it do wonders for the throttle response though.. wow..

A few weeks ago my minivan got rear ended and destroyed so I had to spend my winter hot tub money on a new vehicle. So a 2006 Grand Caravan with 80,000 kms on it, in great super shape and at a great price.. took it to a shop to have it independently inspected etc and it passed with flying colours.. The only niggly thing about it was the cruising and throttle response.. just felt kinda rough, ya know?

In goes a can of BG44K and after a full tank of gas gone through the system, wow.. what a freaking difference!! And now I see a fuel mileage improvement as well.. what a diff.

I got a few extra cans for the future sitting on the shelves.. this stuff works nice.. wow. Might as well toss a little into the Snow blower as well ; )

Did you get the 2 cans I sent you yet?..Glad you are happy with it..I keep several cans around for my other vehicles also