IGNORED

Daytona Beach

eazyduzzit

What a rip! It is 50 degrees and partly cloudy back home in Knoxville, too. Luckily no rain today... ***yet***. But, I can't see the beach from here so you still do have some upside. Plus, the key is that you are getting to ride! I hope you have some better weather move in while you're there. We had some friends from Knoxville down there last week and it was incredibly hot, so you never know what you're going to get. Their trip included one of them having a gallbladder removed via emergency surgery. Luckily they trailered down...

Enjoy your trip, and stay safe!

Don

Well, I'm happy to be off work for a week, and to be out of that rain. It was terrible riding through the mountains. It was after dark, and pouring rain. I'll never do that again (on purpose). I'll put it off until the next morning.

It's supposed to be nice down here the rest of the week, and theres lots of chrome to look at.

Hey Jim,

warm weather should be on it's way. Hope you guys had a decent trip down. How's the bike running. Last I heard from you, you were experiencing a vibration and have since gotten your synch tool. Did that help?

Tracie and I rode down to Orlando in August (hot) and had a great time.

Have a good time while your there and be careful.

Ken

aka slick97spirit