IGNORED

What is an E2 error code???

I read the posts and did the soldering and went from an E4 error code to an E2 error code. I can now hear clicking at the rear of the bike where the compressor is but it doesn't run. I'm about to call Progressive Suspensions and say the hell with it. Anybody have any ideas?

E2 = Pressure Senser sent a signal to the compressor pump to run but the pressure did not increase. It comes on after 10 seconds of "run" commanded and no pressure increase sensed.

I wouldn't rule out STILL having a resolder requirement on one of the pins of the controller but by all means... jiggle the main white connector and see if the error changes.

I went through the E2 problem for the last 25k miles. Ended up re-soldering everything, checking all lines and fittings, serviced the dryer and still had the E2 message when trying to raise the rear over 50psi.

It turned out to be the physical compressor, which was worn in the inside guide sleeve. I ended up buying a used one from Pinwall Cycles from a low mileage bike, just plugged it in and haven't had a problem since...

Good luck,

Klaus