IGNORED

CDN Pipe Solution?

Jdix

After extensive research (thanks to this site and the expertise within) I would like to obtain some Road King pipes for my 2nd gen. The problem is that although they seem to be plentiful in the USA for around $30+, to get them north of the border I am looking at an addition $150. Has anyone north of the border found a reasonable source or perhaps know of some available that won't break the bank?

Thanks,

Jdix

After extensive research (thanks to this site and the expertise within) I would like to obtain some Road King pipes for my 2nd gen. The problem is that although they seem to be plentiful in the USA for around $30+, to get them north of the border I am looking at an addition $150. Has anyone north of the border found a reasonable source or perhaps know of some available that won't break the bank?

Thanks,

Jdix

When I was looking for mine, I went to the local Harley dealer in Peterborough, I was living in the Lakefield area at the time, and went to the service desk and just plain asked if they had any. Got mine from the service manager!!

randy:cool10:

Thanks Gunkylump. I went to the Harley dealer in Whitby and found a set for the cost of shipping.

Any suggestions to acquire the clamp/attaching device required for the Venture differences?

Previous postings mentioned a device sold here in the classified adds but I could not find anything recent.

Cheers.

Jdix