IGNORED

calling 09rally committee members.

Snarley Bill

okay group it's time to get back to work. the 09 rally date is coming up fast. check in on the private site and let me know where we are at on your special assignments. i think i have all my ducks in a row. so if any one needs any help give me a holler. need to get going on the vendors, and a possible bike part flea market area. also entertainment. the big assignment for everyone that is planning on attending is getting registered and throwing us any ideas that you have to make this a better meet. also any one that wants to donate something for the drawing pm me, roadkill, or dooder1. looking forward to this one and really want to see a bunch of new and old faces there. for those that can't decide, i will garrantee there is some of the most awesome riding and beautiful country in the usa as soon as you pull out of the hub. not to mention a great bunch of venture riders will be there to share the great times with including ole snarley bill, and my great commiitee. :rotf:we are all working hard to make this a memorable event for everyone that attends. :welcome1::2133: