IGNORED

Present for the hubby!!!

Iowawegian

I saw a classified here a couple of weeks ago for passing lamp visors! I thought they would make a great xmas stocking stuffer for the hubby so I bought them. They came in the mail today and I'm too excited to wait till xmas, so I thought I'd give them to him for Fathers Day!

That starts at 5:00 tonight doesn't it?

hehehe can't wait to get home and suprise him!:banana::banana::banana:

Thanks again Randy for the bargain I got! :bighug:

I saw a classified here a couple of weeks ago for passing lamp visors! I thought they would make a great xmas stocking stuffer for the hubby so I bought them. They came in the mail today and I'm too excited to wait till xmas, so I thought I'd give them to him for Fathers Day!

That starts at 5:00 tonight doesn't it?

hehehe can't wait to get home and suprise him!:banana::banana::banana:

Thanks again Randy for the bargain I got! :bighug:

They were sitting around the garage, gathering dust.....I am sincerely happy that they have found a home and are going to be put to use....BOTH SETS!!!:happy65:

I hope your hubby likes them, and it's nice to have a piece of chrome from Canada "up" there in the states!!!

randy:happy65:

Well, the hubby was tickled pink with his present and..............he told me that he has the extra set of passenger lamps from when we hit the deer last summer, so......he's going to fabricate a small mount to fit the lamps on my Virago. That means I get to have a set of visors!!!

WhooooooooooHoooooooooooooo I LOVE CHROME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now I just need to find a headlight visor for it!:banana::banana: