IGNORED

Bambi is out there

minnmac

growing up rural in the midwest i didn,t start thinking about deer until the fall when it was time to break out the orange and sight in the rifle. springtime was just not when i looked for deer. however, now that i,m on the road for a living i tend to see a lot more than most people. since the snow has melted i have been seeing more on the roads than i can remember. last night a suv passed me and before he could move back to the right lane a doe ran in front of him and took out his left side. allrighty, an insurance claim for an expedition but if it was a bike? just saying, be careful, be aware, the deer are still here. al

growing up rural in the midwest i didn,t start thinking about deer until the fall when it was time to break out the orange and sight in the rifle. springtime was just not when i looked for deer. however, now that i,m on the road for a living i tend to see a lot more than most people. since the snow has melted i have been seeing more on the roads than i can remember. last night a suv passed me and before he could move back to the right lane a doe ran in front of him and took out his left side. allrighty, an insurance claim for an expedition but if it was a bike? just saying, be careful, be aware, the deer are still here. al

It's on my mind every time I jump on my bike. Last year mothers day Bambi's dad took my '84 VR to the grave yard. It was daylight and not even close to sunset.

BTW DON't trust those deer whistles to save you, they don't work!