IGNORED

Zumo 660 Best Deal...Where?

I know some retailers have the new Zumo 660. Most that have them in stock are asking retail $799.99. I found several stores with the 660 listed for around $650 but not shipping till July. I hate to pay the hefty price tag of over $600 for this thing but...I sure hate to pay the full retail of 799.99.

Where is a good deal on a Zumo 660 NOW without paying that gosh awful full retail price and some even make you pay shipping.

Help! Wife is gonna kill me if I sink whats left of my retirement into a Zumo 660. :bang head:

look on ebay, buddy got one for $200.00 its a rebuilt with factory warranty. looks brand new and guarantee. cant beat that!

A zumo 660 rebuilt already...they just started shipping them 4/30/09. Noooo.

It has to be a Zumo 450 or 550 that's rebuilt. Probably the Zumo 450 because they are now discontinued. I can't help you with where to get the best price though.

But I will say that the Newly overhauled units are sometimes new units. Meaning whatever gets sent back even if you never opened the box gets sent thru and is then considered an overhauled unit. With the same warranted of a new unit, actually a pretty good deal. Unfortunately not too many Zumo's are ever on the Overhauled list.

Don't ask me how I know.

I just found out that the Nuvi 500 and Nuvi 550 are also waterproof and are touch screen, you might want to go here http://www.garmin.com and see if they will suit you. They are considerably less then the Zumo, but they don't have ALL the feature the Zumo has.

Edited by EddyG

If you are an AMA member ($39 if you're not, and you should be if you're a rider), you can get a Zumo 660 from Garmin for $640 or so. I just did that, received it on Wednesday...

Yeah we are AMA members. I smooth forgot about that. :confused24:

I have to maintain a AMA membership on my boy in order to race at certian events. It is about dang time we got something for all those years paying membership. i saw that in a magazine months ago...and forgot about it.

Thanks a bunch for reminding.

Just ordered it :sign outstanding:

Thanks