IGNORED

st, charles meet on the roll

Snarley Bill

well, what a crowd showed up for the meet last night. we met at the crackerbarrel at 7pm and took a short ride to my house, for coffee and cake. alot of old freinds are here, and met a bunch of new members. all in all, as usual, a great bunch of people. as tired as i was, i had a ball. wrongway and lowell came yesterday afternoon and we sat on the patio and drank a few beers and did some reminising, when i should have been catching up on some sleep. well i'm ready to hit it again for the big ride today. we meet again at 8am. got to go clean the bike up a little before i leave. kbran had a spill in some gravel on the trip here and hurt his ankle. he stayed in the room last night with an ice pack on it, i hope he is okay. i will check on him this morning. bill ps. i heard a little bit of gossip last night. wrongway just may have lived up to his name again and missed my street with the group he was leading. i saw them go by, don't want to make any false accusations. i will get to the bottom of it today. :rotf::rotf::rotfl::rotfl::sign brain fart:

wish we could get there sooner......:crying:

hope kenny is ok and can get on his ankle and ride...what a bummer.

have u decided where ur going tomorrow or an approx time ur going?so we can try to meet u in herman or not???

wish we could get there sooner......:crying:

hope kenny is ok and can get on his ankle and ride...what a bummer.

have u decided where ur going tomorrow or an approx time ur going?so we can try to meet u in herman or not???

kenny can't ride, his sons are bringing the truck and trailer to get him. i am going to cage it to the motel to get him so he can have breakfast with us. bummer day big rain on the way . going to plan b. tomorrow is going to be perfect weather wise. bill

yes curious minds want to know

weather is clearing out here right now so it should be headed ur way bill

i think we will do the herman ride. the hannibal ride could have some flooding with all this rain. we should be in herman around noon or 1pm. bill :2133:

HEY BILL.....

the sun is coming through here at the Red Roof. Bikes are being uncovered and wiped down. Do ya know anyone who could lead us on a short afternoon country cruise??? :think::whistling:

Joe...who is bored and sick of looking at the inside of this motel room.

we are gonna head out about 8:30 this morning....should be in herman by noon at the latest..we will hunt u guys down ......

dont know what route u r taking there ,94?

if we cant find u we will call your cell bill ( not sure i have ur cell), or wrongways,,,,,are u planning on having lunch there somewhere?

did kennys kids get there to pick them and the bike up? really sorry they we wont get to see them and his ankle sent him back home

Edited by Cinderella

we are gonna head out about 8:30 this morning....should be in herman by noon at the latest..we will hunt u guys down ......

dont know what route u r taking there ,94?

if we cant find u we will call your cell bill ( not sure i have ur cell), or wrongways,,,,,are u planning on having lunch there somewhere?

did kennys kids get there to pick them and the bike up? really sorry they we wont get to see them and his ankle sent him back home

cindy we will look for you in herman at noon. call wrongway on his cell, i can't hear my phone. we have a big crowd. see you later we are heading to cracker barrel. bill ps. kenny should be on his way.