IGNORED

lee vining ca

Redneck

We left vegas today and headed for yosimite np. We arived in lee vining ca this afternoon on the east side of the park to find the pass is still closed so we can't get to the park from this side. We took a drive this evening and took a few pics. If you look close at the dark one you can make out a coyote in the brush. We will head to the west side of the park tomorrow.

Yea, Your a couple of weeks early. Head back and take the 88 if your tryin to get into CA. Its a nice drive. It'll dump you out near the west entrance to the Yo. It was open about a month ago cause I used it to get from Gardnerville to Stockton.

Oh yea, Just put the number in to check the route

http://www.dot.ca.gov/

Edited by BuddyRich

Yea, Your a couple of weeks early. Head back and take the 88 if your tryin to get into CA. Its a nice drive. It'll dump you out near the west entrance to the Yo. It was open about a month ago cause I used it to get from Gardnerville to Stockton.

Oh yea, Just put the number in to check the route

http://www.dot.ca.gov/

We are at 395 and 120 on the east side the best way I see to get to the west side is north on 395 to108 to 120 on the west side.

:rotf::rotf:

Both those pass's have area's with steep walls on each side and the snow gets 20ft deep so they would just be blowing it up on the walls and it would slide back down on them:doh::rotf::rotf:

Maybe I need to introduce these left coast folks to dynamite :stirthepot: Thanks for the help I will head for 88 this morning.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I saw this post way too late. I don't come to the site very often anymore. You guys drove right past my office on Hwy 395 on your way to hwy 88. Sure would have loved to meet up with you two. I hope you had a great trip.