IGNORED

anyone in the t-shirt buisness

ronhenry4

If you can design your own graphics, you can use www.cafepress.com for tshirt printing. Not as inexpensive as silk-screening (and certainly doesn't help a fellow member that has the shop/skills), but quick turnaround and a quality product (along with the ability to get a mug to commemorate the event).

Just another option if it comes down to it...

Good luck!

Grasshopper, my brother is in the sign, embroidery, and sign business. I do not know how many you are needing but if not many the price will be high because of setup. Also depends on how many colors, front only or front and back etc. If just a few you may ask someone to do a heat transfer instead of silk screen (not as durable) but may save you a buck or two. If you can't find anyone close call Good2Go at (806)355-5995 ask for Kyle.

Hope this helps.

Grasshopper, my brother is in the sign, embroidery, and sign business. I do not know how many you are needing but if not many the price will be high because of setup. Also depends on how many colors, front only or front and back etc. If just a few you may ask someone to do a heat transfer instead of silk screen (not as durable) but may save you a buck or two. If you can't find anyone close call Good2Go at (806)355-5995 ask for Kyle.

Hope this helps.

thanks for the info.. here is a thought i had dont know if you read mini's idea about Don's MD coming up and it may be a little late but my thought wa to have some MD t-shirts made and give any profitt from them to don to help him offset his cost for MD and his medical situation.. just a thought but i will call him for the work stuff i need thanks again. Ron