IGNORED

Need a BIG favor

Black Owl

Folks, I need a big favor from someone in the Strongsville Ohio area.

One of the attorneys from the law firm that is hosting a breakfast for us at the 2009 Pork in the Pines pig roast is seriously considering buying a 95 Virago in Strongsville, OH.

He has asked me if there is anyone in the area that could swing by and take alook at the scoot and give an honest opinion on it.

So, if anyone could do that for him (us), it would be really appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Russell

Folks, I need a big favor from someone in the Strongsville Ohio area.

One of the attorneys from the law firm that is hosting a breakfast for us at the 2009 Pork in the Pines pig roast is seriously considering buying a 95 Virago in Strongsville, OH.

He has asked me if there is anyone in the area that could swing by and take alook at the scoot and give an honest opinion on it.

So, if anyone could do that for him (us), it would be really appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Russell

Well, I'm not in the area so I can't assist. BUT, I'm not so sure I'd be wanting to give my opinion to an attorney unless he first signed an ironclad waiver releasing me from any and all accountabilility as to the reliability, accuracy, efficacy, etc of the results from using the information supplied.

I can just see a lawsuit 5 years down the road when he has a flat tire related incident due to his own neglect....I'd be fighting him in court!

You may get the impression that I have a rather low opinion of lawyers. Yep.:thumbdown:

Joe