IGNORED

WORK

Yammer Dan

Better than college (no money), than as a kid (too much incertainy), between jobs (knew I had to go back). :ignore:

Retirement= No stress, got money, kids grown, get along with wife to best ever, 5 bikes, more friends now than in my entire prior life, more fun, can ride any day, no jerky bosses, still healthy, everything paid for, make fewer stupid mistakes, too busy to get a job, hated work. :thumbsup:

Thanks for continuing to work to pay for my social security. :whistling:

Hey 5Bikes. Wanna adopt me and my wife?:thumbsup: Sounds like life is great over there.

We don't eat much, I'm already retired, but I got 7 bikes and will need room for them.

Heck I'll adopt y'all. I already got room for your bikes in my garage.

The worse part about being retired and in my position (still here 'til May'10 training my replacement), is knowing that I personally really don't have to be here anymore if I wanna walk (or ride) away. But is is good for my company for me to train my replacement. This company has really been great to me for the past 31 years.

In SC, we really don't have any winter lay up time.:happy65: We can ride pretty much everday. That makes being in the office a little rough.

Oh well, as long as I am still here, enjoy my contributions to Social Security. At 50, I still have a few years before I can draw that.:crying:

Yes I am not sure if anyone loves work, but it seems it is an evil neccessity.

But there is one thing I learned from my Father.

Work, along with snow and rain are 4 LETTER WORDS.

I am surprised the mediators didn't catch this and ban your posting!!!!! Let's try and be carful with those 4 letter words, Mother could wash you mouth out with soap!!!!!

Drive fast

Take chances!!!!

:nanner::nanner: