IGNORED

Problem with Progressive Insuance

ediddy

Progressive isn't going to respond to an email when they have no information. I asked VGoose to send me his brothers name and or policy number and I will personally get a vice president of claims on the phone and let him log onto the web site under my name and read the responses about the claim. But without the policy number there is no way anyone from progressive can look at the claim and see what happened. I have met many of the people in the motorcycle department including the product manager for all of the united states and they stay in touch with me to find out how progressive stacks up in the market in my area. They also are constantly asking me what they can do to help me sell more progressive motorcycle insurance. I would love to have the information about this claim so I can tell them the way the claim was handled certainly doesn't help me or anyone else sell more progressive insurance. But if you aren't going to do something about it but complain to the people on this web site nothing can be done.

I would definately complain if I felt I was wronged, but I would explore all avenues first.

I have had Progessive for the last couple of years. I dropped my Venture last August and they treated me wonderful. They only asked for the required info, then REPLACED all damaged parts - $4500 worth!

I figure if I would complain if they wronged me, I should give them props if they treat me right!

Craigr