IGNORED

Hey Chris...

thebighop

that's a trick question....

Yes...the feeling is...different. Not bad...just different, and it takes a few times to get where you don't notice it.

At first it freaked me out a little...but the more times I rode on it the better I adapted and the better it felt.

It just didn't feel like my Venture felt with the stock rubber on it...and I don't think that riding all day without some breaks would make the transition any better...it will take, riding a while...take a break...ride it again...take a break, and ride again...by the third or fourth time you should be good to go with out even thinking about it...

I don't even think about it until I park somewhere and someone comes up and says...hey, you gotta car tire on your bike!!!

To which I act shocked and surprised and say.. 'I do...Oh No!!!!'

I parked at Wal-mart shortly after I put the CT on and this guy walks up and says...'nice bike, I heard you pull up and it really sounds good...Oh my God...you have a car tire on it....'

I smiled and said 'Yuppers...I just put it on.'

The dude then went on the tell me that it wouldn't work.

I asked him...how the hell you think I got to Wal-Mart?...he said...'oh.'

Seriously..I like the feel much more than I ever did a MT.

I have better control through curves, I can lean way into them, the ride is smoother, and I get better mpg too...

I have 11K on this tire and it isn't showing any wear...aside from the typical grime that a tire picks up... you wouldn't know it had been used at all.

I fully expect to get 35-40,000 miles out of it, and I only paid $53 for it and another $10 to mount it....

I also use Dyna Beads to keep it balanced.... http://www.innovativebalancing.com/

well worth the money and trouble....