IGNORED

Seattle Sports Plaza _ Price Increase

Long Tall

Just wanted to pass this along to the group...I have used these folks a couple of times and they have one of the best discount accessories available on the web... I would expect this Yamaha Price Increase to apply to ALL Dealers...Not just these folks...I know its a lot, but here it is....Just in case you want something before February 209...

Everyone have a Happy Thanksgiving....

George In Virginia

[ATTACH]24033[/ATTACH]

Dear valued customer, we here at South Seattle Sports Plaza are faced with a dilemma that has us torn between some directions in which we need to move to further provide you with all your motor-sports needs, first question is, do we drop our current discount to between 15 and 20 percent like all the other dealers, giving that extra profit to Google and Yahoo to stay in the top positions of their search pages? Or do we keep our discount at 27 percent and cut our expenses on search engines and hope our customers keep spreading the word to receive the volume of business we need to support that high of a discount. On Yamaha’s last price update Oct 1st, they not only did a major price increase but they also dropped the dealers’ profit margins on thousands of items. One example is the new Star custom wheel kits. The front wheel for a Road Star, part number 5C7-f54E0-V0-00, retail is 1449.95 and dealer cost is 1087.50. Our price is 1087.46 on our website. This is like many other accessories items that have 25% or fewer profit margins and we loose money. But that’s the bad news. In these times things have increasingly slowed and we are in need your business and that of your friends now and in the future. So for the good news we are going to leave the 25% discount on accessories where it is and has been for the last couple years and increase the parts discount to 30%. We will keep these prices till February and then change the parts discount to 25% and the accessories discount to 22%. I would also like to add that right now our Star inventory is well stocked and we have a lot of items that Yamaha even has on backorder. Also when ordering parts if you see something that says backorder we still might be able to get it out of Japan or even have it in stock. If you order a backorder item and it will be awhile before available, we will contact you. Have a Happy Thanksgiving and a Merry Christmas.

Thank You,

Dan McVeigh

yamahasportsplaza.com

ysppart.com

allyamaha.com

onlyyamaha.com