IGNORED

Looking For A Few Good Dealers

Guest Oldsalt

Guest Oldsalt

I am looking for recommendations for two top RSV dealers in Western Washington. Or to put it another way; Who have you been most satisfied with, both from a service and sales standpoint?

I am familiar with Tacoma Motorsports, Eastside Motosport in Bellvue, and I-90 Motorsports in Issaquah. None of these seem to be interested in RSVs and one place I couldn't even get someone to get off the A$$ to find out what I wanted (hello Tacoma). I have been happy with service at I-90 Moto in Issaquah (for my VStar) but their sales group do not seem interested in RSVs.

I am willing to spend the bucks at any place between the Oregon border to the Canadian one if I can be satisfied with BOTH the initial experience and (more imortantly) the follow-up service (as they will be my wrench turners). Here is the opportunity to recognize the truely deserving guys (and if you want to warn of the dark side that is OK too).

John

• 8 months later...

In the south, the RSV's are sometimes hard to find. YammyHammy does not push this bike, therefore, they don't sell much, therefore they don't get good sales numbers, therefore, they dont push the bike...