IGNORED

music feastival in athens, AL

tazmocycle

i am posting to see if anybody is interested in going to an old time fiddling event in athens, al on oct 4th. http://www.athens.edu/fiddlers i will be driving my truck because i taking my step-son and his girl friend with me. i'm going to try and be there by 10am sat. morning. i'm leaving birmingham area around 7:30am if any in the area wants to go along with me. they have arts and crafts, buck dancing and groups all around the campus jamming all types of music(country, bluegrass, gospel and some jazz in back of dinning hall. there are several types of food to eat, or you can leave and come back in, just get your hand stamped. you can post replies here, call or pm me. it ends around 10:30 or 11 pm. i'm sure eck will put most of you up at his house if you ask him nicely!!LOL!!

i'm sure eck will put most of you up at his house if you ask him nicely..!!LOL!!

Your killin me........:buttkick:

Well Taz, I wont be able to make this one..Wife and I have plans already made with the grand daughter that whole weekend starting Friday night...:cool10:

Also, that weekend in Athens, Alabama is the annual HUGH yard sales in the Vestavia Hills subdivision. You can park alongside the street and walk through the two adjoining neighborhoods. :cool10: The location of the neighborhoods are on Highway 72 headed west to Florence, on the left after you pass Collins Supply. The main street is Kings Drive. Just Google "Kings Drive, Athens, Alabama."