IGNORED

The Night Before Christmas Biker Style

Guest Slab_Ryder

Guest Slab_Ryder

T'was the night before Christmas and all through the towns, the boys were waitin for the countdown.

The fireplace was full of that stocking routine, in hopes the big boy would make the scene.

With our stomachs full of paninis and beer we headed for the bedroom for some special cheer.

When out in the yard there arose such a racket, I ran for the door and pull on my motorcycle jacket.

I saw a large Bro on a 56 Pan, wearin' black leathers, a cool biker man.

... ... He hauled back the bars on that bike full of sacks, and it hit the roof like it was running on tracks. I couldn't stop gawking, the old guy had class, but I had to go in I was freezing my ass.

Down through the chiminey he fell with a crash,and out of the fireplace he came dragging his stash.

With a smile and a glee he passed out the loot, a new jacket for her and some parts for my scoot.

He padded her ass and shook my right hand, turned on his heels and up the chimney he ran.

From upon the roof came a great deal of thunder. As the massive V-Quad ripped the silence asunder.

With beard in the wind he roared off in the night shouting "have a cool yule, and to all have a good ride."