IGNORED

meet and eat in hannibal ,mo.

Snarley Bill

okay, this is a spur of the moment plea. going to ride to hannibal, mo. sat. june 14th for coffee and just look around and eat. leaving from st. charles,mo. about 10am and will be in hannibal about noon. any one that is interested in riding up with linda and me let me know or if anyone wants to meet us there let me know and we will make definate plans. we are going unless it rains. bill :2133:

okay, this is a spur of the moment plea. going to ride to hannibal, mo. sat. june 14th for coffee and just look around and eat. leaving from st. charles,mo. about 10am and will be in hannibal about noon. any one that is interested in riding up with linda and me let me know or if anyone wants to meet us there let me know and we will make definate plans. we are going unless it rains. bill :2133:

I might meet you there, if I know where and when to hook up.

Jay

the name of the coffee shop where we will meet at noon is java jive, on the main street by the river. jay bring the boss with you, we would like to meet her. bill

The BOSS has to work, so I can afford gas to keep coming to all these get togethers!:thumbsup:

I might talk Jared into coming with me.

Arlene and I can meet you at the Hardees on Salt Lick/79 at around 10 am for the ride out. You might want to avoid Mid Rivers, traffic will be backed up due to the Olyde Tyme Picnic Parade.

Rick:7_6_3[1]:

see you there. at 10 am, sat. 14th. any one else that wants to ride up with us ,hardees on salt lick rd. will be the official meeting place, at 10 am. on saturday the 14th. bill

Bill,

You may want to check your route to Hannibul as there is quite of bit of flooding being reported along the Mississippi. Report I read this morning said that even with Hannibul's levee some downtown flooding may occur if the river reaches its expected crest.

Might want to consider an alternate location.

Just thought I would let you know.

Jay