IGNORED

Need help from you Michigan folks

GAWildKat

Mike and I have a couple of friends that live in East Tawas Michigan. They have been going through a VERY rough time. The wife/SO has been dealing with a bunch of chronic illnesses for years, Ankylosing Spondylitis, fibro, and things related. She's been sick a long time before getting a proper diagnosis. And during all this she had a family, 2 wonderful, handful boys, who are autistic. Her husband had to recently quit working to stay home and take care of her and the kids because most days she needs help getting up from bed. She just turned 30 btw.

Since I don't know what services are available to them there, what options are there for getting the rent money and any help they need? She says they don't qualify for foodstamps and such so I'm not sure where to point her. Her SO would love to work as would she, but she's been too sick to work and trying to get on disability these last few years has been a joke. Not trying to hold a fundraiser, just trying to find her the services she needs to not have her and the kids tossed on the streets.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk