IGNORED

Too True...

pofarm

A man who owned a small ranch near Sheridan, Wyoming was tipped off to the Wyoming Labor Department that he was not paying proper wages to his employees. They of course sent an investigator out to interview him.

When he arrived, the investigator told the rancher he would need a list of his employees, as well as how much he was paying each of them.

“Well,” replied the rancher, “there’s my ranch hand who’s been with me for 3 years. I pay him $1200 a week plus free room and board.”

“The cook has been here for 18 months, and I pay her $1000 per week plus free room and board.”

“Then there’s… well, let’s call him the half-wit. He’s worked here from the very beginning. He works about 18 hours every day, with no days off, and does about 90% of all the work around here. He makes about $10 per week and pays his own room and board.”

“But,” the rancher interjected,”I do buy him a bottle of bourbon every Saturday night. Sometimes he even sleeps with my wife.”

Very sternly, the investigator stopped him. “That’s the guy I want to talk to… the half-wit.”

“You’re talking to him,” replied the rancher.