IGNORED

Couple accessories added.

star4772

Added a couple goodies, hitch, cooler rack and saddle bag rails. Been doing a lot of riding going to the Indian Ruins in NM Gila Cliff Dwellings National Monument in a week staying in Silver City NM couple nights. Should be lots of fun.

Joe, will post pic's when back

I would double check with the Park Rangers at the Cliff Dwelling visitor center before you head out. In the last 10 or so days they had flooding in the area and the news showed several of the roads washed out. I mean washed completely down the mountain. A couple of the small communities had to be evacuated by helicopter. Didn't look like the damaged could be repaired in just a few days.

Hope you enjoy your ride, you'll be riding a better twisty than the Pigs Tail.

Added a couple goodies, hitch, cooler rack and saddle bag rails. Been doing a lot of riding going to the Indian Ruins in NM Gila Cliff Dwellings National Monument in a week staying in Silver City NM couple nights. Should be lots of fun.

Joe, will post pic's when back

I would double check with the Park Rangers at the Cliff Dwelling visitor center before you head out. In the last 10 or so days they had flooding in the area and the news showed several of the roads washed out. I mean washed completely down the mountain. A couple of the small communities had to be evacuated by helicopter. Didn't look like the damaged could be repaired in just a few days.

Hope you enjoy your ride, you'll be riding a better twisty than the Pigs Tail.

Yeah we been watching the weather up there and roads are suppose to be open and if not will spend a couple days in silver city.

Joe :whistling: