IGNORED

Unabashed vendor endorsement

JohnT

I bought my Clarion XC 1410 from Crutchfield. Well, I eneded up with no turn on, nothing at all. Checked power, fuses, etc. Even hooked the remote turn on to the battery and still nothing. Well, stuff happens so I called and waited for the run around. Once I described my trouble shooting I found that their return policy is,

Email me an RMA.

Send me a brand new unit at no charge. Not even shipping.

Install the new one, put the old one in the box with their prepaid shipping label and drop at UPS.

:thumbsup:

The biggest hassle was getting my chin off the desk.

I was so impressed and Lloyd (who gave me his direct extension in case I had to call back) was so truly surprised the unit malfunctioned that I went to take another look.

Turns out my bargain ground block had multiple bad posts. Was getting an intermittent ground. The unit worked once properly grounded.

I called back immediately and got straight through to Lloyd, fessed up my lack of smarts, and he cancelled the shipment and thanked me for my follow through.

It doesn't get much better than that. Good prices too.

You wont find better customer service then Crutchfield. Even if the item you bought was just a few bucks they treat you like you spent 1000.