IGNORED

Leakey,Tx Meet.. THANK YOU

Tom

To all the 45-50 people that showed up at our Leakey,Texas MEET and Ride,a three day event THANK YOU from the bottom of our hearts! At 60 years old I finally figured out it is hard to party , Ride, and eat (everything bad for you but so good) and a very few adult beverages for 3 days....but Im still going to keep doing it. JB and Maggie,Thanks again for the help in putting this together with me. I want to also thank the Wives of all the members everywhere as I realized us guys can think these things up but the actual execution is in reality the Women. THANK YOU TO ALL THE LADIES. This has become a MAJOR event and I was going to stop doing them as I thought that it would get old to alot of people but I was assured its just the beginning. Everyone there conducted themselves in a way that made me proud to be a VentureRider...That is where and what I want to see the VR.ORG group stay,"The cream of the Crop". The folks at friopecanfarm.com has reached out to us to hold our rallies there again,THAT says ALOT!! We had every cabin at their facility taken up by our group..We were told,"Dont worry about the 10PM quiet time, You all have the entire place to yourselves anyway!" Well all I can say is what a party. We are doing it again in November. We have a tentative date set but I have to get with JB as I start my work week that weekend on Sunday and to be honest I need a week to rest after all of this!! Again, Sorry for being long winded but Im proud of the group of people that came and contributed and helped others. THANKS EVERYBODY!!!!

Tom and Debby

Awwwwww I am sorry we missed it... Come November if We can get the time off work we will be there. I am glad ya'll had fun. Mom has been telling me about it. Sounds like I missed alot of fun!!

We would LOVE for you to come..What a weekend,Im still hurting from Lonna and I doing the Limbo but I didnt hit the ground! LOL

Tom- Home safe. Ran some rain for a while. Had a problem dismounting when I got home. I pinched my sciatic nerve last week and by Sunday it was screaming at me. But a few narcotics and a stretch will fix it. Had to sit in the bike and drop my air suspension to zero to get off. What an old man I am. As to the date, if you want to move up a week we can make it a HALLOWEEN ride!

JB

Tom- Home safe. Ran some rain for a while. Had a problem dismounting when I got home. I pinched my sciatic nerve last week and by Sunday it was screaming at me. But a few narcotics and a stretch will fix it. Had to sit in the bike and drop my air suspension to zero to get off. What an old man I am. As to the date, if you want to move up a week we can make it a HALLOWEEN ride!

JB

11/9 thru11/11/2012 Leave on Monday the 12th for those that want to stay?? Sound OK? I can tell ya I was no way prepared physically for this one..I MAY start moving my body tomorrow.LOL. I wouldnt have changed it for the world though...we have some great folks down here for sure. The Amarillo crew did something very special,I know they dont want me spreading it around but those guys not only rode the farthest but have hearts of GOLD.

Tom and JB we need to say thanks to yall. had a great time. cant wait for Nov

We really enjoyed you all too.Hope Ronda gets her back well and tell Diane hello! Tom