IGNORED

Need a Battery

hdroyer

You can get a DEKA at a great price order online pick up at store about $58.00, $35.00 off look up AGM battery. Not posting much had rotator cuff surgery right shoulder of course I am right handed, typing left handed is fun. This may be of use to someone.

http://s3.dlnws.com/images/products/images/764000/764460-large

Advance Auto Parts coupons: 20% off no minimum, $10 off $30, more

Advance Auto Parts continues to offer several coupons, as listed below. They're still among the strongest discounts we've seen from this merchant. (We saw 25% off sitewide briefly on Cyber Monday.) Shipping starts around $9, or spend $75 or more (after coupon) to qualify for free shipping. (Free in-store pickup is also available on most items.) Sales tax is added where applicable. Note that motor oil is excluded. The coupons (which do not stack):

Weather has been Great so far. I said so far.....

I'm trying to find the Glass Matt battery at Advance for a 07 Screaming Eagle Springer Soft-Tail Hardley Davidson. I think it is the 20 in the Mega Sport. Called the Hardley shop here to try and figure out numbers and they told me you had to use the Hardley battery. I asked him why and he gave 5 min of crap that was just plain crap. I told him thank you for your time. Someone on this line is a total idiot and I don't think it is me and hung up.

One of the reasons I'm trying to help this guy get a battery is he claim that Hardley will blow "Brown Sugar" clear off the road.:duck: I just can't wait!!!:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: