IGNORED

Lion tamer

fishrepair

There is a guy who owns a circus but finds that he is in need of a lion tamer. He places ads in the usual places and gets a response from 2 that are interested. Billy Bob and a youg, pretty, woman show up for the job. The owner explains that he only needs one tamer at this time and asks each if they are sure that they want the job as the lion is very vicious and mean and has killed the last tamer. Each says that they still want the job. The owner says that he will let each have a turn with the lion and which ever one does the best will get the job. He asks who will go first and the girl volunteers. She goes in the cage and immediately the lion lungs at her and she opens her coat and is completely naked. The lion stops just short of her and smells of her feet,and works his way up her body, smelling and licking his way to her face. He jumps up and puts his paws on her shoulders and licks her all over her face and gets down and lays at her feet. The owner says to Billy Bob, thats the damndest thing that I have ever seen; can you top that Billy Bob? Billy Bob says, (I don't know but if you get that damn lion out of there I will sure try to.) :173:

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

There is a guy who owns a circus but finds that he is in need of a lion tamer. He places ads in the usual places and gets a response from 2 that are interested. Billy Bob and a youg, pretty, woman show up for the job. The owner explains that he only needs one tamer at this time and asks each if they are sure that they want the job as the lion is very vicious and mean and has killed the last tamer. Each says that they still want the job. The owner says that he will let each have a turn with the lion and which ever one does the best will get the job. He asks who will go first and the girl volunteers. She goes in the cage and immediately the lion lungs at her and she opens her coat and is completely naked. The lion stops just short of her and smells of her feet,and works his way up her body, smelling and licking his way to her face. He jumps up and puts his paws on her shoulders and licks her all over her face and gets down and lays at her feet. The owner says to Billy Bob, thats the damndest thing that I have ever seen; can you top that Billy Bob? Billy Bob says, (I don't know but if you get that damn lion out of there I will sure try to.) :173: