IGNORED

Just replaced the Adjure lights with Vstar passing lamps

Midrsv

A while back I wanted to switch from the sealed beam to halogen lights for my passing lamps. The solution I chose was the $20 set of Adjure lenses, actually 2 sets since I cracked the first one. Later the I cracked another and decided it was time to for a better upgrade. I chose to order the Vstar halogen lamps and installed them tonight. Wow, what an improvement over the Adjure. The were bright when I first installed them but after installing the first Vstar lamp and comparing them it was clear that the Adjures and yellowed or fogged because it was very dim when compared to the Vstar. If you are running the Adjure lamps you might check them.

Dennis

Is this correct, you have to buy the v star passing lamp and not the mount, ie

Halogen Passing LampsFits all V Stars,

all Road Star Standard/Silverado and Royal Star Standard/Tour Classic/Tour Deluxe (with use of mounts)

STR-4NK35-10-01$118.95

Is this correct, you have to buy the v star passing lamp and not the mount, ie

Halogen Passing LampsFits all V Stars,

all Road Star Standard/Silverado and Royal Star Standard/Tour Classic/Tour Deluxe (with use of mounts)

STR-4NK35-10-01$118.95

That's correct. The reason they differ from the Venture lights is because the switch is built into one of the housings. I just wired it so that I bypassed the switch and continued to use the one in my fairing. The Yamaha mounts worked fine. About a 15 minute job to change them.

Dennis