IGNORED

Where do I send my money?

Kirby

:95:Well it finally happened! I was waiting at a stop sign for oncoming traffic to come through so I could make a left turn and the bike hadn't completely warmed up, I guess, when I let out the clutch and "Big Gal" lurched forward and choked down. Next thing I know I'm laying on my back in the middle of the road and "Big Gal is resting on the crash bars. Not a whole lot of damage other than my pride, a small scuff on front and rear bars but alls well otherwise. So, that being said, where do I sent my money and how much???

:95:Well it finally happened! I was waiting at a stop sign for oncoming traffic to come through so I could make a left turn and the bike hadn't completely warmed up, I guess, when I let out the clutch and "Big Gal" lurched forward and choked down. Next thing I know I'm laying on my back in the middle of the road and "Big Gal is resting on the crash bars. Not a whole lot of damage other than my pride, a small scuff on front and rear bars but alls well otherwise. So, that being said, where do I sent my money and how much???

Nan-a-nana-ha-ha! :rotf: