IGNORED

Second Gen windshield bag suggestions...

yamadawg

Are you using windshield bags on your second gen? If so what are your thoughts, how was the installation, and where did you get them? I would like to have black leather studded bags that seal pretty well if I add them, and do not want to mess up the windshield mounting area...

I got mine from Leatherup.com, I took the chrome trim off, loosen the windshield, I slid the 3 compartment windshield bag in between the shield and the fairing, tighten the bolts on the shield up and put the trim on, Works great been on for 23000 miles.:322:

Are you using windshield bags on your second gen? If so what are your thoughts, how was the installation, and where did you get them? I would like to have black leather studded bags that seal pretty well if I add them, and do not want to mess up the windshield mounting area...

Got ours in Cherokee, North Carolina at a shop there. Had it for two years now, slid it in between the windshield and the fairing. I have to use my gps now to know how fast we're going, as the bag hangs down low enough to make it difficult, but not impossible to see the speedo. Nice tri-bag, studded, and was about $50. I keep earplugs, garage door opener, rolaids, pen, paper, whatever in it. I like the look.

randy:pushups: