Hello there Iam looking for a back trunk lens for my 1985 1200.It raps around the back of the trunk covering my brake lights.If any one has one or knows were I can get one with out spending $300.00 That would be great Thanks Stan

digger, the best way to do it is to install the lighted unit, rather than the reflector stock type. I put one on a friends 87 and it worked great. They used to be available at BigBikeParts.com, or something like that, for about $50, but I am not sure who may have them now.

RandyA

If the trunk has a reflector, it is a stock Yamaha part. If the trunk has rear lighting with

turn signals, that is an aftermarket item. It was produced by big bike parts. That bar has been discontinued for many years. You have a couple choices. Watch for one on e-bay and bid. Or get a standard reflector unit and convert the bike back to stock. Both units are held on by double-sided tape. However, always look for screws etc. Originally the light bar had yellow outboard lenses and a red center. The light bar is thicker than the reflector bar so the parts won't interchange.

JB

Since they HAVE been discontinued, the light bars are going to end up being a hassle...

When I got mine I noted the replacement lens numbers

BigBikeParts Replacement Lens

900100L center red $8.06

900100LL left amber $4.46

900100LR right amber $4.46

bulbs T2-3W 10-282