IGNORED

Out in Luchenbach Texas with Tom, JerryW and the boys

SapperMedic

Sorry to rip off a Waylon song, but we had a pretty good time today. I met up with Tom in Blanco and we rode over to the KOA outside of Fredricksburg to get to met JerryW. I have not met anyone from the forum that has not been great people. (I think Don must have ESP and screens the riff-raff out) although I am sure a few of you might be a little shady:rasberry:. We went on down to Luchenbach, but the place was empty. My theory is that everyone partied so hard last night that they were still asleep at 9 AM. The entire Luchenbach loop takes less than 2 minutes. (Don't blink) We then took RR 1376 (I think) down through Sisterdale back to 281. 150 Miles round trip for me, but beautiful scenery and I heard that time spent riding your bike with friends is not deducted from your time on earth. I think thats why some of us are so dadgummed oldfile:///C:/Users/brian/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot-1.jpg.[ATTACH]30561[/ATTACH] Since everyone likes pictures. I made an attempt to video tape while riding behind Tom but haven't looked at it yet. If it is OK I will sned a snippet to the videos.

[ATTACH]30562[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]30563[/ATTACH]file:///C:/Users/brian/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I actually was able to record the short video from our trip to dvd, along with a longer video of a. trip through Groene and down along the river road. neither of them was much good though. the first one I was holding the camera with my left hand as we road, the second, I zip tied it to the luggage rack. Stephen Spielburg I ain't. But I don't know how to rip small parts of it to the computer anyway. Thanks again Tom, I had a blast and I am going up to Leakey soon to kinda scope out how the area. I think I can talk JB in to going, if I can get him out of the garage. The man is a electrical wiz. He was wiring a light bar when I left him today after installing his Garmin to run his cell phone, MP3, GPS, etc....though the sound system. Very clean install. It just means that now I have to drop $400-500 on the bike again. Do we have any divorce lawyers as members? I may need one :confused07: