IGNORED

Luchenbach birthday & Fredericksburg

Jerry W

Anyone going to Luckenbach and Fredericksburg for Memorial Day weekend? They are having the 160th birthday for Luchenbach and a crawfish boil and cajun cooking in Fredericksburg, rumor has it there may be beer involved. Priscilla and I are staying at the Fredericksburg KOA.

Edited by Jerry W

Jerry,I only live about 20 minutes from Luckenbach..I know exactly where the KOA is and if OK I will be happy to meet up over there as I will be going there. I live in Blanco,Texas and can be there in a flash. Tom............. Ph# is in profile.

When you get to Fredericksburg give me a hollar i can meet you. I live near.

But I haven't heard of the event. I thought Fredericksburg was alot more then 160yrs old.:whistling::rotf::whistling::whistling:

I don't believe they are talking about Fredericksburg, Va.??????? Judging by the other responses it's in Texas maybe?

Tom,

Sounds great, we plan to get to Fredericksburg on Thursday and stay until Monday or Tuesday. I passed through Fredericksburg Easter weekend, but didn't stop, the rain clouds were looking a little rough and was trying to get to Junction before it got too wet. A friend and I had been to Rockport for a few days on the bikes, met some great folks while we were there.

• 4 weeks later...
Jerry,I only live about 20 minutes from Luckenbach..I know exactly where the KOA is and if OK I will be happy to meet up over there as I will be going there. I live in Blanco,Texas and can be there in a flash. Tom............. Ph# is in profile.

Tom,

I got your phone # off your profile and will give you a call Thursday when we get in. Looking forward to it.

Tom, Let me know what day you are getting together with them. I will be riding up there Saturday morning and returning that night. would love to see you again

Brian,I can meet ya here in Blanco and we can ride over there to Luckenback,appx 35 minutes if you want. My Step Daughter is coming into town but I will get away awhile to visit with friends for sure! Good excuse for a ride! Jerry If you all are not real busy Thursday I may ride over and say Hello! Tom Let me know the camp spot # at the KOA