IGNORED

st. charles meet

Snarley Bill

just, wanting to let anyone that has nothing to do may 7th, 8th, and 9th. to check out the st. charles meet under meet and eats on the sticky at the top.. i'm starting to buy the food and want to get an estimate on who plans to attend. so far it looks like a great turn out. for those that haven't checked in on the meet and eat thread, let me know. i hate to run out of beer, soda, and food. motels and details are all there. hope to see you there. bill :welcome1:

Bill, being new to the site and a new venture owner, my wife and I are hoping to get up there on Friday night. I'll let you know for sure as time nears. Work is really nuts right now, so not sure if we can pull it off. Hope to make it tho. We've been wanting to meet a few of the folks that I read so much about.

St. Charles meet? What the heck are you talking about? :scared: I haven't heard anything at all about this!!! How is that possible? You keeping secrets or something? OK maybe I have heard a mention or two. Dee and I will be there, no worries. I even took a vacation day so you can enjoy my company the entire time. Just stock up on the food !:nanner:

just, wanting to let anyone that has nothing to do may 7th, 8th, and 9th. to check out the st. charles meet under meet and eats on the sticky at the top.. i'm starting to buy the food and want to get an estimate on who plans to attend. so far it looks like a great turn out. for those that haven't checked in on the meet and eat thread, let me know. i hate to run out of STAG beer, soda, and food. motels and details are all there. hope to see you there. bill :welcome1:

Oh, I just found out I am NOT going to be able to make it ............................without STAG beer.

Just kidding..........Wild Horses couldn't keep me away from my appointed phone answering duties :thumbsup:

Bill, as a fairly newby, I am going to make this my first M&E. Hopefully everyone is not really as crazy as they let on. I am not from Missouri, but you will still have to show me. See ya there.

:178:

Hey Mel,

We are even crazier in person :scared: But we are sure a lovable bunch (even Cinderella) :innocent-emoticon: Love ya Sweetie!

hey now.........be careful allan...:whistling:

i cant commit to anything right now......dale cant take any time off work til June, so if we were to come over for this it probably wouldnt be til friday night or even staurday morning...but at least we could be there for the BBQ..:D

and with Haylie along I guess if dale brought the bike, Id have to volunteer to stay at bills during the ride saturday and help get the food ready or something to keep out of trouble.

hey now.........be careful allan...:whistling:

i cant commit to anything right now......dale cant take any time off work til June, so if we were to come over for this it probably wouldnt be til friday night or even staurday morning...but at least we could be there for the BBQ..:D

and with Haylie along I guess if dale brought the bike, Id have to volunteer to stay at bills during the ride saturday and help get the food ready or something to keep out of trouble.

hey cindy, you could be the chase vehical. you can even drive my truck. you could meet us at cracker barrel saturday morning for breakfast. we would offer you lodging at our house but we only have one bed. linda wants to make one of the other bedrooms back into a bedroom so we have accomodations for someone else. don't miss this one. it's going to be good. besides i need dale to keep the barbeque under control. since we probably won't sleep much i'm sure we could find somewhere for everyone to sleep if you want to stay here, over night. bill :2133:

Cindy, you can take out my sportster and show us all what a REAL biker babe is all about! Really, you can use it if you feel like it. Hope you guys can make it, I enjoy every visit we get together.
whats this sportster stuff? you been holding out on us? :cool10::cool10: :depressed:

whats this sportster stuff? you been holding out on us? :cool10::cool10: :depressed:

Yeah, you know I can't live with only one bike. Decided I needed another play bike so I got an 883 custom just for fun. Now I have the real harley vibration and noise and whatever else is supposed to go with that "legend" stuff. It's fun but as I tell everybody;" it's sure no Yamaha" :stirthepot: