IGNORED

09' Venture CD player question?

Colonel

I bought my 09' about 3 weeks ago and the bike comes without the cd player installed. The dealership has to order the players and then install it for you all on yamaha's bill. My CD player is now in at the dealer and I was thinking of just picking it up and selling it off before it ever comes out of the box. It comes with a storage bracket and a rubber isolation case to go around the player. What I am looking for is a picture of the CD player installed in the right saddle bag like it is suppose to be on the 09'. Can anybody help?

I have mine installed in the trunk but I would thionk it would take up way too much room in the saddlebag. I dont use mine anymore sicnce installing my Zumo with the MP3 player. No picture in the saddlebag but if you decide to put it in the trunk I can take a picture,just let me know. Tom

The 09' comes with the cable already run into the right saddlebag but the player isnt' installed. as far as the pictures on Yamaha's website goes it doesn't show the mounting bracket or where exactly it is mounted in the bag. Thanks though. Looking at the bracket it is only a single screw that holds the bracket in place.